Stuffed chicken breast with olives from Spain
- 12 pcs Green OLIVES FROM SPAIN (pitted)
- 4 pcs Chicken breast (thin sliced lenghtwise)
- 250g Sausage meat (minced)
- 4 slices bacon
- 2-3 pcs Onion (chopped)
- 1 pc Bunch of sage
- 2 cup Loaf bread unsliced and hard (breadcrumbs)
- 1 handfull Dried apricots (halved)
- Olive oil
Preparation time:30 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- To prepare the stuffing: In a large bowl, add in the chopped onion, the minced meat, 2 tbsp of the breadcrumbs, the olives, the dried apricots, the sage and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- To make the rolls: Get the slices of bacon and place the chicken breast on top, add the stuffing on the top. Make a roll with the bacon and breast.
- Cover the rolls in breadcrumbs
- Bake at 200ºC for 20 min, the last 5 minutes bake at 240 to get them nicely roasted. Serve along with salad.