Roasted tomato and olive bruschettas
- 15 pcs (50 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN (chopped)
- 12 Slices Baguette, (½ inch thick)
- 2 pc Tomatoes
- 1 pc Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil Leaves (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Soft Goat Cheese
- 5 pcs Basil leaves
- Coarse Sea Salt
Preparation time:30 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Preheat the grill pan over medium-high heat for five to seven minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes and bell pepper in half lengthwise and de-seed them.
- Brush on both sides of the tomato & bell pepper halves with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the tomatoes and the bell pepper for about 10 min.
- Peel and chop the grilled tomato and bell peppers.
- In a bowl, mix grilled tomatoes, olives, grilled peppers, torn basil leaves and extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Toast the baguette slices in the oven.
- Spread goat cheese onto toasted baguette slices along with the tomato mixture. Serve immediately.