Orange chaat masala olives from Spain
- 50 pcs (200 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 4 pcs Garlic cloves
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 2 tsp Black peppercorns
- ½ Orange (slices, peel on)
- 1 tsp Dried red chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Chaat masala
- 2 cups Extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time:10 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Combine garlic cloves, fresh rosemary, orange slices, red chili flakes, chaat masala, and extra- virgin olive oil in a saucepan and set over low heat.
- Let it steep, about 5 minutes, until cool.
- Pour in a bowl the black olives and add the infused oil. Allow to marinade for about 30 min.
- Serve at room temperature.
- The leftover oil can be use again for another round of orange and chaat masala olives or even as a dressing for your salads.
- Remember the marinated olives can be kept in a glass jar in the fridge for up to 7 days.