Olives from Spain omelette
- 30 pc (100 g) Sliced green OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 70 ml Pure olive Oil
- 5-6 pc Eggs
- 1 pc Onions (chopped)
- 1 tb sp Garlic Paste
- 4-5 pc Potatoes (medium)
- Salt to taste
- Parsley to garnish
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Peel and cut the onion in thin slices.
- Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into two lengthwise and slice them in 3 mm slices.
- In a frying pan heat the oil, add the potatoes and fry, after a few minutes add the onion, keep it in medium high until they are both cooked.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add sliced olives, season them. Pour it over potatoes evenly in the pan.
- When the eggs start coagulating take a plate to cover the pan and flip it. Again, cook it over low heat for 3-5 min.
- Ready to serve. Garnish it with Parsley