Olives from Spain bhurji paneer
- 20 pcs (70 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 1 cup Mashed Paneer (cottage cheese)
- ½ cup Tomatoes (chopped)
- ½ cup Onions (finely chopped)
- 10 pcs Garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Pavbhaji masala
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- Salt to taste
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes until golden and fragant.
- Add the tomatoes and let them soften.
- Now add the pavbhaji masala, turmeric powder, chilli powder, green chillies, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the paneer, olives, salt to taste and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute. Serve hot with pao or rice.