Mint raita with olives from Spain
- 10 pc (35 g) Sliced black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 1 pc Cucumber (halved, seeded and coarsely grated)
- 100 g Plain whole-milk yogurt
- 15 g Chopped fresh mint
- 5 g Ground cumin
Preparation time:15 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Grate the cucumber. Wrap the grated cucumber in a kitchen towel and squeeze dry.
- Whisk yogurt, mint, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl to blend.
- Add the grated cucumber, olives and toss to coat.
- Season the raita with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle the raita with a pinch of cayenne pepper and serve.