Local dill and gondhoraj black olives
- 100 pcs (350 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- ½ cup Finely chopped fresh local dill (suva)
- ½ cup Fresh lemon juice
- 4 pcs Garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Gondhoraj lemon peel (grated)
- 1 tbsp Orange peel (Grated)
- 2 tsp Dried crushed black pepper
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time:10 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Combine all ingredients in large jar.
- Shake the jar to let the flavours to blend.
- You can either refrigerate 15 – 20 min and serve.
- Or, let it to marinade for 1 day up to 7 days in the fridge, shaking the jar occasionally.