Flamed Spanish olives and chilli chutney paneer
- 15 pc (50 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 300 g Paneer (cubes)
- ½ cup Bhuna besan
- 2 tbsp Hung curd
- 1 tsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Fresh mint
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp Mustard oil
- Black salt to taste
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala to taste
- 2 tsp Roasted jeera powder
- 1 tsp Green chilli paste
- 1 pc Lemon
- 2 tsp Garam masala
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Cut the paneer into cubes of 30 g each and silt to make insertions.
- Prepare a marinade of hung curd, besan, ginger garlic paste, salt and garam masala.
- Prepare the olive chutney by blending the fresh mint, coriander, chilli and black olives from Spain.
- Put the chutney in the silted paneer and marinate the paneer with the hung curd marinade.
- Place the paneer gently in tandoor skewers or satay stick.
- Cook in a tandoor or in the preheated oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with the black olives from Spain chutney.