Chicken olive kathi roll
- 30 pc (100 g) Sliced black and green OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 5 pcs Refined flour (maida) rotis
- 300 g Boneless chicken (cubes)
- 15 g Ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 20 ml Pure olive oil
- 5 g Roasted cumin powder
- 2 g Coriander powder
- 5 g Red chilli powder
- 3 g Chaat masala
- 30 g Onions (sliced)
- 30 g Carrot (grated)
- 15 g Fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- 15 g Bell peppers (sliced)
Preparation time:30 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Marinate the chicken cubes with ginger garlic paste and salt for an hour preferably in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the chicken cubes. Add roasted cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, chaat masala and salt. Cook till it is done.
- To make kathi rolls, put one teaspoon of pure olive oil on a tawa and lightly heat the rotis. Place six to eight pieces of cooked chicken and sprinkle with remaining green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Top it with the sliced green and black Spanish olives, the sliced onion and grated carrot and sprinkle salt.
- Roll the roti tightly over the stuffing and serve.