Amaranth salad with olives
- 15 pcs (50 gr) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 1 tbsp Amaranth puffs
- ½ pc (each) Roasted red and yellow peppers
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 tsp Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time:25 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Roast the peppers in an oven for 10 minutes at 200ºC. Take them out in a bowl and cover the bowl with a plastic wrap. After about 5 minutes take them out and remove the skin from the peppers and cut them in triangles.
- Wash the arugula and dip it in ice cold water and drain in a sieve. Set aside to dry.
- In a bowl whisk together lemon juice, honey & extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the arugula, black olives, and roasted peppers together and assemble the salad on a plate.
- Sprinkle amaranth puffs and pumpkin seeds to garnish and serve.