Achari olive aloo gobhi
- 10 pc (30 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN (pitted)
- 50 g Cauliflower florets
- 2 pcs Potato (diced)
- 1 pc Onions (sliced)
- 2 pc Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 pcs Green chilies (chopped)
- 10 g Red chili powder
- 5 g Turmeric powder
- 5 g Coriander powder
- 5 g Garam masala powder
- 30 ml Pure Olive Oil
- 20 g Mixed pickle puree
- 20 g Coriander (chopped)
Preparation time:30 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and shallow fry the potato on medium flame.
- When the potatoes are little browned, remove them from the pan and now shallow fry the cauliflower florets in the same oil.
- Drain the fried potato and the fried cauliflower. Set them aside.
- Take out the whole oil from the pan and leave only 1/2 tsp of oil in it. Now add chopped green chilies, sliced onion. Stir very well on low flame for 1-2 minutes till they are tender.
- Mix in the chopped tomatoes and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Now add the fried potato and cauliflower, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and Spanish black olives.
- Add the mixed pickle puree paste, toss all the vegetables and finish with chopped coriander.