Black Olives from Spain
Mashed Paneer (cottage cheese)
Finely chopped onions
Green Chilli, chopped
- Heat the oil in apan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes until golden.
- Add the tomatoes and let them soften.
- Now add the pavbhaji masala, turmeric powder, chilli powder, green chillies, mix well and cook on a medium flame for2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the paneer, olives, salt to taste and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a minute. Serve hot with pao or rice.